Replace 20lbs of Live Rock with just 10 Bio-Spheres!
- Completely inert-- wont affect water chemistry
- Stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology
- Ultra-high surface area for enhanced filtration
- Just 10 Bio-Sphere pieces can replace up to 20lbs of live rock
- Rapidly colonized by beneficial bacteria
- Stable ceramic base that will not decompose over time
- For freshwater and marine aquariums
Maxspect's Nano-Tech Bio-Spheres are created using stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology with Biological Aerated Filter (W-BAF). This proprietary technology is formed into inert ceramic beads which can be placed in a mesh bag and tossed into your sump or filter compartment for aquarium filtration. Each sphere has an ultra-high surface area of 580 square feet, providing ample room for colonization by beneficial bacteria strains that can work to lower nitrites, nitrates, and ammonia naturally.
Available Package Sizes - 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs, 2kg/4.4lbs, 20kg/44lbs, 25kg/55lbs
Contents - 40 Bio-Spheres per kg package weight
Surface Area per Sphere - 54 m2 / 580 ft2
Total Surface Area per Package - 2,376 m2 / 25,575 ft2 per kg package weight
Treats - 2,850 L / 750 Gallons per kg package weight
|SKU||Nano-Tech Bio-Spheres - Maxspect|