Replace 20lbs of Live Rock with just 1 Bio-Block!
- Completely inert-- wont affect water chemistry
- Stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology
- Ultra-high surface area for enhanced filtration
- Just 1 Bio-Block piece can replace up to 20lbs of live rock
- Rapidly colonized by beneficial bacteria
- Stable ceramic base that will not decompose over time
- For freshwater and marine aquariums
Maxspect's Nano-Tech Bio-Block are created using stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology with Biological Aerated Filter (W-BAF). This proprietary technology is formed into inert ceramic blocks which can be placed directly into your sump or filter compartment for aquarium filtration. Each block has an ultra-high surface area of 11,635 square feet, providing ample room for colonization by beneficial bacteria strains that can work to lower nitrites, nitrates, and ammonia naturally.
Block Dimensions - 4" x 4" x 1"
Package Contents - 2 Bio-Block pieces
Surface Area per Block - 1,080 m2 / 11,635 ft2
Total Surface Area per Package - 2,160 m2 / 23,270 ft2
Treats - 2,850 L / 750 Gallons