- SRO-5000SSS 10” Space Saver Protein Skimmer (OPEN BOX) - Reef Octopus
The Super Reef Octopus SRO-5000SSS 10" Space Saver Protein Skimmer has all the performance you've come to expect from the expert series of Super Reef Octopus with the pump built into the bottom of the skimmer to save on sump space.
- Rated for tanks up to 500 gallons
- BRS recommended for tanks up to 450 gallons
- Modified conical body for enhanced foam production
- Bubble Blaster 5000 pinwheel pump
- Quiet and efficient
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 400 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 450 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 500 gallons
- Small Footprint
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body - stabilizes foam production for less turbulence in the neck area. Organic solids have more contact time to rise and collect
- Oversized Collection Cup - flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- 1/2" Clearance to remove collection cup
- Air Silencer - quiet operation and airline mount
- Control - precision control output valve
- Body Diameter: 10"
- Neck Size: 6"
- Foot Print: 13” x 11”
- Total Height: 25”
- Output Size: 1.5”
- Output Height: 6.2"
- Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6.5 -7"
Bubble Blaster 5000 Pinwheel Pump Features:
- Water Circulation: 480 GPH / 1,800 LPH
- Air Draw: 2,100 LPH / 74 SCFH
- Power Consumption: 45 Watts
*Aquarium set up will determine air and water results.
- 2 year limited coverage on pump
- 1 year on skimmer body
I bought one of these used and would love to have the manual for this exact model to learn how to tune it. Where can I find a manual? RO doesn't seem to have it on their site...
I would check out coralvue.com for manuals or just Google. People will often upload them there. Youtube is also a great resource!