Aquaforest Sea Salt mix is ideal for marine aquariums containing fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates. AF salt mixes are prepared from carefully selected raw components in quantities and tested to ensure consistent composition.
- Synthetic marine salt for saltwater fish, hardy corals and invertebrates
- Manufactured in EU with high quality standards
- ICP-OES tested by professionals to ensure consistent chemical composition
Available in Eight Sizes
5 kg Bucket (35 Gallons)
7.5 kg Bag (50 Gallons)
10 kg Buccket (70 Gallons)
19 kg Box (150 Gallons)
22 kg Bucket (168 Gallons)
25 kg Box (200 Gallons)
25 kg Box (5 x 5 kg) (200 Gallons)
25 kg Bag (200 Gallons)
Instructions for Use
- Dissolve salt in previously prepared RODI water of about 75°F. For salinity of 33 ppt (1.025 S.G.), dissolve about 390 g (13.75 oz.) in 10 l (2.7 US gal) of water.
- Stir the solution vigorously for about 15 minutes. Once the salt is fully dissolved and the solution is clear, the saline water is ready to use.
- Keep freshly mixed saltwater in a sealed container and use within 5 days.
Not for human consumption.
|Product Name||Sea Salt Mix - Aquaforest|
|SKU||Sea Salt Mix - Aquaforest|