Smart & Accurate Reef Tank Dosing... No Controller Needed! - Red Sea ReefDose
With a friendly budget in mind, if you are in the market for precision dosing for complex dosing schedules and desire stability for optimal coral growth and health. Then the Red Sea ReefDose would be a highly considerable contender for a significantly versatile, modern, easy to assemble dosing pump that's available for any reefer.
The ReefDose has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to program dosing schedules almost effortlessly. It is quiet, compact, easy to maintain and built with superior quality.
If you like easy maintenance, the dosing pump heads are sturdy and easy to remove, so much so that you can remove and snap them back into place with a firm push; this makes attaching new dosing pump lines or replacing the peristaltic tubing a breeze. Each dosing head has a pair of reverse locking nuts to ensure that the dosing tubes stay firmly in place. Once you remove the dosing head, you'll find a rectangular-shaped peg that is not the typical cylindrical metal rod that helps the motor and head from slipping off the unit itself.
On the ReefDose, you have onboard pushbuttons for dosing head for easy priming your dosing lines. Outside of the unit, you have a solid mounting plate for mounting your dosing pump onto a controller board or check out Red Sea's classy Slide Out Control Panel. You can program your dosing pump to the ReefBeat app on your smart device, which has a user-friendly interface that makes setting up and scheduling quick and easy.
In The Box
In the box, you'll find the ReefDose with a mounting plate already on the back of the unit. In addition, you'll find a glass graduated cylinder to calibrate your ReefDose, a set of mounting screws, a power supply, the user manual, and some dosing labels to be used with your Red Sea supplements or alternate dosing additives.
Models and Features
The ReefBeat App
You can easily program your ReefDose with the ReefBeat App. You can program your ReefDose for multiple automated dosing and customize your dosing program schedule to run every day or on certain days of the week. For example, you can program your ReefDose to dose daily or once per hour.
- Automatic rescheduling after changes in dosing schedule or number of doses
- Dose Queue presents coordinated list of doses scheduled for all heads
- Dose Log keeps a record of supplement volumes per hour for up to 30 days
- Peace of Mind - Receive notifications and alerts of missed doses and more
- Volume monitor keeps tabs on when reservoirs need to be refilled
- Set a dosing head to “Food Head” and use it to dose liquid foods
- Red Sea - ReefDose 2 Dosing Pump
- Red Sea - ReefDose 4 Dosing Pump
- Red Sea - ReefDose Deluxe 4-Color Tubing & Accessories kit
- Red Sea - ReefDose 4-Color Tubing Sets
- Red Sea - ReefDose 4 Tube Holder
- Red Sea - ReefDose Tube Tip Set (4 pack)
- Red Sea - ReefDose Tube Organizer Clips (3 pack)