- Tiger Shark Float Plus - Algae Free
Glass and acrylic aquariums 5/8" to 3/4" thick
The Tiger Shark will easily remove algae off smaller tanks. Its inner assembly will float to the surface if disengaged for easy retrieval.
- Glass aquariums holding 200 to 350 gallons
- Acrylic aquariums 72" long and 36" high, 96" long and 30" high, or 120" long and 24" high
- Large 4" x 2" cleaning area
Why does BRS recommend this?
With properly sized magnets and now includes the scraper attachment, Algae Free has made one of the best algae scrapers in the industry. Most of their value is the fact all of them (except the Great White) do float if the connection through the aquarium is lost for easy retrieval, which is the frustrating point for most other magnet cleaners in the industry.
Algae Free PLUS Aquarium Cleaning Magnets
The new "Plus Series" has a detachable and replaceable scraper blade for glass (stainless steel) or acrylic (plastic) aquariums and will make algae cleaning quick and easy.
Simply the "Highest Quality" algae cleaning magnet available for the price!
At Algae Free, LLC they make the highest quality aquarium cleaning magnets for use on glass and acrylic aquariums from 10 to 1,000 gallons or with a thickness of 1/8" to 1".
Our cleaning magnets are made with Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, one of the strongest magnets in the world! Algae Free LLC don't use surplus magnets -- only new. All of our cleaners are made of the finest, safest and most cost-effective materials available. The outer magnet assembly is handcrafted in the USA.
Each Algae Free cleaners have the following qualities:
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Replaceable scraper blades for glass and Acrylic aquariums
- Replaceable inner scrubbing pad with nontoxic adhesive backing
- Replaceable felt pads for the outer cleaning assembly
- Floating interior magnet assembly (except Great White models)
- Inner assembly is non-toxic and can be left inside tank all the time -- it will not rust!
- Can be used on all glass aquariums
- Acrylic-safe inner scrubbing pads make it ultra safe to use on acrylic aquariums
- Can be used in fresh and salt water
- Decorative finish that becomes part of your aquarium
- Limited 2-year warranty on material and production defects
great magnet cleaner, but... By Jeff on 9/17/2017Jeff would recommend this product to a friendMy only complaint with this product, other than cost, is that the glue holding the felt to the outer magnet sometimes gives way, allowing the felt to roll up and smear the outside of your tank with glue. If that could be improved this thing would be perfect. Still seems to be the best option out there.
Works great By Qinji on 7/6/2017Qinji would recommend this product to a friendWorks Great ; very strong magnets
Great Scrapper By Neil on 1/10/2017Neil would recommend this product to a friendThis thing is a monster. It will easily clear everything off your glass. I'm using this on 5/8" glass. The magnets are so strong you will get a workout using them. On 5/8" glass I believe you could get away with the Hammerhead. I think the Hammerhead is the same size as the Tiger Shark. If you have 1/2" glass, this scrapper will do the job.
There are no videos related to this product.