hw-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix 160 Gallons - HW Wiegandt
HW-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix is a high purity blend of salt mix produced using the synthetic process and does not contain any recycled components. Uses high-grade materials to match natural seawater while providing natural calcium and magnesium concentrations to match natural seawater.
- One of the first synthetic salt mixes ever produced
- No anti-caking agents
- No chemical or environmental pollutants, no nitrates, phosphates or silicates
- Natural, stable pH and optimal alkalinity
- Contains no EDTA which can chelate many necessary trace elements
- Used by major universities, public aquariums and laboratories across Europe
- Makes approx. 160 gallons (600 L) of salt water
Specifications: (when mixed to 35ppt)
pH - 8.1-8.3
Alkalinity - 8.7-9.7 dKH
Potassium - 385-420 mg/l
Calcium - 400-440 mg/l
Magnesium - 1240-1320 mg/l
Chloride - 18700-20000 mg/l
hw-Marinemix is produced under strict quality control guidelines using a biocatalyst system based on the analysis of natural seawater.
BRS recommends using a complete salt mix, to save money and time on testing supplies and major element adjustments.
20 Kg box with Resealable polythese bag
|Product Name||hw-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix 160 Gallons - HW Wiegandt|