hw-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix 160 Gallons - HW Wiegandt
HW-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix is a high purity blend of salt mix produced using the synthetic process and does not contain any recycled components. Uses high-grade materials to match natural seawater while providing natural calcium and magnesium concentrations to match natural seawater.
- One of the first synthetic salt mixes ever produced
- No anti-caking agents
- No chemical or environmental pollutants, no nitrates, phosphates or silicates
- Natural, stable pH and optimal alkalinity
- Contains no EDTA which can chelate many necessary trace elements
- Used by major universities, public aquariums and laboratories across Europe
- Makes approx. 160 gallons (600 L) of salt water
Specifications: (when mixed to 35ppt)
pH - 8.1-8.3
Alkalinity - 8.7-9.7 dKH
Potassium - 385-420 mg/l
Calcium - 400-440 mg/l
Magnesium - 1240-1320 mg/l
Chloride - 18700-20000 mg/l
hw-Marinemix is produced under strict quality control guidelines using a biocatalyst system based on the analysis of natural seawater.
BRS recommends using a complete salt mix, to save money and time on testing supplies and major element adjustments.
20 Kg box with Resealable polythese bag
|Product Name||hw-Marinemix Professional Salt Mix 160 Gallons - HW Wiegandt|
It is very common for a white residue to form on the container and powerhead. This is precipitation and is not harmful and often can be washed off and dissolved into the salt mix. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
It will vary and you will want your refractometer to find the correct amount however typically it is around 1/2 cup per gallon. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!