- CR100 4" Calcium Reactor (OPEN BOX) - Reef Octopus
Maintain the calcium and alkalinity in your reef tank with CR100 Calcium Reactor from Reef Octopus.
- Rated for aquariums up to 150 gallons
- Reverse flow and CO2 recirculating design
- Aquatrance 1200 Pump
- pH probe holder included (probe sold separately)
A calcium reactor is used to maintain a balanced amount of calcium and alkalinity in your reef tank. In order to use a calcium reactor, you will need a CO2 regulator, CO2 tank, pH probe/controller, small feed pump (flow rate should be set 1-2 liters per hour) and calcium reactor media.
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 90 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 125 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 150 gallons
- Reverse flow design
- Control the reactor with CO2 needle valve and the effluent valve
- Auto fill bubble counter
- pH probe holder
- Easy to remove lid
- Precision effluent control valve
- Solid construction
- 1/4" quick connect fittings
- Body Size: 4”
- Foot Print: 9.5” x 7.5”
- Total Height: 20”
- Media Capacity: 1.7L
- Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Max Feed Rate: 150 GPH
- Suggested feed rate is slightly higher than a full flowing influent
Aquatrance 1200 Pump Features:
- Quiet operation
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- 1 year on pump
- 1 year on reactor body
There are no videos related to this product.