5 Steps & Your Gryphon AquaSaw Will Be Fragging Coral in No Time!
- GryphonReplacement Blade for XL Gryphon Aquasaw Diamond Band Frag Saw$86.90
Earn 86 Reward Points$86.90
- GryphonReplacement Blade for Gryphon Aquasaw Diamond Band Frag Saw$69.99
Earn 69 Reward Points$69.99
Jen walks us through the assembly of the Gryphon AquaSaw in 5 straightforward steps and provides a few time-saving tips!
Included in the box, you'll have the top and bottom body of the Gryphon AquaSaw. The fragging platform, the upper blade, the guide holder, two sponges, two guides, a spare adjustment screw, two nuts, and your blade.
- Step 1. You slip the top housing into the base of the body. It should easily glide in and rest on the adjustment screw.
- Step 2. Remove the blade cover by placing your thumbs on the bottom groove and sliding the cover upwards.
- Step 3. You install the blade guide by lining up the slot in the guide holder in the rear right edge and sliding it up.
- Step 4. Install the blade. Remove the blade from the case, uncoil it but be careful not to kink the blade. Starting with the bottom and the rough side facing you, slide the blade on the lower wheel. Gently slide your thumb, guiding the saw in place on the wheel. Pro tip: The tension adjustments screws on the wheel and the left side are factory set, so there is no need to adjust during the initial setup.
- Step 5. Install the upper and lower sponge. Pro tip: if you're going to use your saw immediately, soak the sponges in saltwater before installing them. Slide one of the sponges under the wheel, and the upper sponge slides into the slot located on the top housing sidewall. Slide the blade cover in and place the platform in place, and you're ready to start fragging some corals! Protip: If you plan to use your saw immediately, make sure to add saltwater to the brim of the reservoir before sliding the platform in place.