Gryphon XL AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw
Earn 559 Reward Points$559.99
This Corrosion Resistant AquaSaw is designed for use with salt water and is generally used to cut corals. It is based upon the regular C-40, but has improvements designed to reduce maintenance when the saw is used in a corrosive environment, such as with salt water. The XL version of this saw adds about two inches of height to the saw, enabling the cutting of larger pieces.
Gryphon XL AquaSaw uses a 42" stainless steel blade.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water. A shield is provided around the bottom of the motor to deflect salt water splash.
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Metal parts are stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum.
- Supplied with 42" stainless steel blade.
- Motor: 1/3 hp Direct Drive DC
- Maximum Clearance: 4.5" (5.75" with Upper Guide Removed)
- Overall Height - 19"
- Blade Speed: 40 mph
- Platform Area: One Square Foot
- Weight: 18.0 lbs
- Coolant System: Recirculating tap or salt water
- Coolant Reservoir: 10 inches by 9 inches
- Tension Adjustment: Single Knob - Semi-automatic
- Blade Dimensions: 37" circumference, .020" wide, .140" deep
- Warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Gryphon XL AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw|
Write Your Own Review
How large a countertop does this saw need?
Question by: Bridger Jensen on Jan 4, 2023, 7:54 PM
The base of this is approximately 12" x 13".
Answer by: William Reed (BRS Staff) on Jan 12, 2023, 3:33 PM
Does the saw come with a blade or is the blade sold separately?
Question by: John on Dec 28, 2021, 8:58 AM
It comes with one Blade.
Answer by: Matt Lucero (BRS Staff) on Jan 14, 2022, 9:42 AM
Is this unit 110/220V or 110V only?
Question by: Torben on Apr 24, 2018, 12:47 AM
Thanks for checking with us. The band saw is going to be 110V only. Have a great day :)
Answer by: Chad on Apr 24, 2018, 4:17 PM