Gryphon XL AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw
This Corrosion Resistant AquaSaw is designed for use with salt water and is generally used to cut corals. It is based upon the regular C-40, but has improvements designed to reduce maintenance when the saw is used in a corrosive environment, such as with salt water. The XL version of this saw adds about two inches of height to the saw, enabling the cutting of larger pieces.
Gryphon XL AquaSaw uses a 42" stainless steel blade.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water. A shield is provided around the bottom of the motor to deflect salt water splash.
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Metal parts are stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum.
- Supplied with 42" stainless steel blade.
- Motor: 1/3 hp Direct Drive DC
- Maximum Clearance: 4.5" (5.75" with Upper Guide Removed)
- Overall Height - 19"
- Blade Speed: 40 mph
- Platform Area: One Square Foot
- Weight: 18.0 lbs
- Coolant System: Recirculating tap or salt water
- Coolant Reservoir: 10 inches by 9 inches
- Tension Adjustment: Single Knob - Semi-automatic
- Blade Dimensions: 37" circumference, .020" wide, .140" deep
- Warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Gryphon XL AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw|