Gryphon AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw
Originally designed for cutting glass, the Diamond Band Saw from Gryphon Corporation is designed for cutting frags and aquarium rock.
- Corrosion resistant components.
- Powerful motor, high speed motor for fast cutting.
- One square foot of work service plus large reservoir for water conveniently located under the work service.
- No belts or pulleys - Direct Drive.
- Replacement blades available
Gryphon AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw - Model C-40
- Motor: 1/3 hp Direct Drive DC
- Maximum Clearance: 2.5" (3.75" with Upper Guide Removed)
- Overall Height - 17"
- Blade Speed: 40 MPH
- Platform Area: 1 sq. ft.
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Coolant System: Recirculating tap water
- Coolant Reservoir: 10" x 9"
- Tension Adjustment: Single Knob/Semi-automatic
- Blade Dimensions: 37" circumference, .020" wide, .140" deep
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
The total footprint of the unit is 13 1/2" x 14" which accounts for the overhand of the platform.