These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the bio pellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also includes fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a mesh screen to keep the bio pellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market.
- Dimensions: Diameter 3.9″x Height 21″
- Footprint: 5.25" x 5.25″(6.7" with Lid)
- Inlet and Outlet: ½” Direct PVC or ½" or 5/8” barb fittings
- Load capacity: 700 mL Biopellet
- Recommended flow rate: 520-790 GPH
- Suggested pump: Sicce Syncra Silent 3.0 Pump (714 GPH) (Will require a reducing fitting to reduce from the 3/4" outlet of the pump, to the 1/2" inlet of the reactor.)
There are no videos related to this product.