Super Reef Octopus® 10” Space Saver Skimmer SRO-5000SSS
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 400 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 450 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 500 gallons
- Small Footprint
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body - stabilizes foam production for less turbulence in the neck area. Organic solids have more contact time to rise and collect
- Oversized Collection Cup - flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- 1/2" Clearance to remove collection cup
- Air Silencer - quiet operation and airline mount
- Control - precision control output valve
- Body Diameter: 10"
- Neck Size: 6"
- Foot Print: 13” x 11”
- Total Height: 25”
- Output Size: 1.5”
- Output Height: 6.2"
- Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6.5 -7"
Bubble Blaster 5000 Pinwheel Pump Features:
- Water Circulation: 480 GPH / 1,800 LPH
- Air Draw: 2,100 LPH / 74 SCFH
- Power Consumption: 45 Watts
- 2 year limited coverage on pump
- 1 year on skimmer body
*Aquarium set up will determine air and water results.
Skimmer By jeremy on 8/30/2016jeremy would recommend this product to a friendBest skimmer I have ever had very powerful skins like crazy
Love it By Antman on 11/17/2014Antman would recommend this product to a friendI got mine down to a sticky mud like state that I love ik going to say the best skimmer so far and I'm happy I have went the step to get it
Large & powerful skimmer By Bill on 9/21/2014Bill would recommend this product to a friendThis unit replaces an early model octopus skimmer that I had for many years- it does produce a lot of wet skim-waste where as my older model produced more of a sticky clay waste. I am hoping that with a little adjustments i can dry the waste a little.
All being said my corals and livestock seem to be extremely happy with the water quality and I am happy with the octopus quality
Ask a question
All replacement parts for reef octopus can currently be purchased directly through CoralVue. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!