K1-Nano Protein Skimmer - IceCap (DISCONTINUED)
Earn 60 Reward Points$60.47
The IceCap K1 Nano is a remarkably compact skimmer that offers a new level of refined filtration. All aspects of the skimmer were implemented to surpass many challenges other skimmer on the market miss out on. Included magnet mount allows for easy placement on surfaced up to 1/2" thick.
It is compact and built to last, crafted from robust PVC and high quality acrylic. All components are marine safe and refined in every aspect to provide the latest enhancements in foam fractionation and the highest in quality.
An impressively compact footprint makes it the ideal candidate for tight compartment applications. Every aspect of the skimmer disassembles completely for easy service.
At the Core of the IceCap K1, you will find the DCair 200 skimmer pump built to provide efficient performance.
The pipeless output offers fine-tuning and trouble free underwater outflow plus quiet operation. Our pipeless design not only saves on space but also allows the outgoing water to exit on the side of the skimmer and below the water surface providing splash-free circulation in the sump.
- Magnet Mount
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- In-Sump Installation Only
- For aquariums 10 to 30 gallons
- Skimmer Body: 2in
- Footprint: 2.7in x 3.2in
- Total Height: 13in
- Magnet Mount: Up to 1/2in thick
- Recommended water level: 6 to 9 inches
- Pump: DCair 200 Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 5watts
- Air Draw: 100lph / 3.5scfh*
- Water Draw: 26gph
- *Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
|Product Name||K1-Nano Protein Skimmer - IceCap (DISCONTINUED)|
|Maximum System Volume||21 - 30 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Up to 50 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver, Hang In Tank|