Fiji Cube 12 Advanced Reef Sump - A TINY Nano Reef Tank Sump with HUGE Features
Earn 3,180 Reward Points Earn 159 Reward Points$159.99
Earn 2,480 Reward Points Earn 124 Reward Points$124.99
Earn 1,380 Reward Points Earn 69 Reward Points$69.99
The Fiji Cube 12 Advanced Reef Sump brings all of the high-end filtration and convenient features you could ask for inside a footprint only slightly larger than a shoebox.
High-caliber sumps like the Advanced Series from Fiji Cube really can improve your experience and performance in terms of being a successful reef tank owner. Staying organized, prioritizing maintenance, and even executing your filtration all become easier, and when it's easy, your just far less likely to neglect it!
The thoughtfully executed sump is made from acrylic with clear polycarbonate lids. It measures only 12" x 14" x 12" meaning it will fit neatly into small cabinets yet still give you the necessary space to hide equipment out of view. Even the smallest of nano tanks can benefit from powerful filtration, dosing pumps, and controllers without unsightly wires or bulky hang-on equipment obstructing the view.
- Dual drain ports with a dedicated flow chamber
- Optional 4" filter sock holder or media basket
- Adjustable baffle for the protein skimmer section
- Dedicated pump chamber with bulkhead
- Measured water level markings
- Locking probe holder
- Dosing tube holder
- Clear plastic lids with skimmer cut-out and notches for wires
- Recommended Tank Size: 10 gallons to 40 gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5"L x 14"W x 12"H
- Skimmer Chamber: 12"L x 7.5"W
- Return Pump Section: 6"L x 7"W
- Filter Sock Holders: 1x 4"
- Drain Input Size: 2x 3/4" or 2x 1"