Fiji-30 Advanced Reef Sump - 2nd Gen - Fiji Cube
Fiji Cube sumps are characterized by truly unique design features and a clean, elegant design. When it comes to sumps, it they all operate on pretty similar designs and layouts, so choice can really come down to the fine details. Fiji Cube has incorporated some innovative and interesting features into their sumps that we think you'll really appreciate.
At the very start, you'll notice the interchangeable filter sock holder or filter floss tray, providing extra versatility in mechanical filtration. One feature we really like is the built-in heater holder bracket in each sump, which takes the hassle and concern of proper heater mounting in the sump out of the equation. Of course, they also include plenty of room for equipment such as skimmers and reactors and as well as a refugium-ready design for larger sump sizes, so all modern sump needs are met. You'll also find a polycarbonate sump cover with a skimmer cutout included to reduce noise and evaporation, which is another unique trait that shows their attention to detail. Rounded corners, euro-bracing, probe holders and dosing tube holders round out the mainstays for a really well rounded sump design.
- High quality full cast acrylic construction and full top support brace
- Quiet water flow operation design
- Interchangeable floss filter box and filter sock holder
- Removable heater holder, test probe holder and dosing holes included
- Removable auto-top-off float valve holder
- Water level adjustable (5”-12”) in protein skimmer, refugium and equipment compartments
- Polycarbonate sump cover / lid
- Refugium ready
- Recommended Tank Size: 125 gallons to 225 gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 30"L x 15"W x 16"H
- Skimmer Chamber: 14.2"L x 13.8"W
- Refugium Section: 9.7"L x 5.7"W
- Return Pump Section: 9.7"L x 8.2"W
- Filter Sock Holders: 2x 4"
- Drain Input Size: 2x 1"
- Fiji Cube Fiji-30 Advanced Reef Sump, 2nd Generation
- Removable Heater Holder Bracket, Probe Holder Bracket, and Dosing Tube Bracket
- Polycarbonate Sump Cover
|Product Name||Fiji-30 Advanced Reef Sump - 2nd Gen - Fiji Cube|
Thank you for reaching out to us. It is 3/4" and it is slip to slip.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
Thank you for reaching out to us. It will not fit in the section of this sump.