Can You Build a Habitat Based Aquascape as Cool as This One? - How To HNSA
The rocks in your saltwater reef aquarium play two major roles, to host bacteria for biofiltration and to provide a safe habitat for your fish and other aquarium animals, including corals! The habitat side of that equation is something many of us neglect or at least don't consider enough when building our own aquascapes.
Ryan has built upon the popular NSA - Negative Space Aquascape and come up with a new approach that puts your fish first with a habitat-rich hardscape. Learn how to build your very own HNSA - Habitat Negative Space Aquascape!
- Bulk Reef Supply1 oz. Bottle BRS Extra Thick Gel Super Glue$5.94
- Bulk Reef Supply20g Tube BRS Extra Thick Gel Super Glue$5.94
- MarcoRocksReef Saver Shelf Aquarium Dry Live Rock$5.94
- MarcoRocksReef Saver Pedestal Aquarium Dry Live Rock - Natural Top$35.70
- MarcoRocksReef Saver Pedestal Aquarium Dry Live Rock - Frag Top$35.70
- MarcoRocksE-Marco-400 Aquascaping Mortar Complete Kit - Grey$45.04
- MarcoRocksSmall Foundation Reef Saver Dry Live Rock$16.14
- MarcoRocksMedium Foundation Reef Saver Dry Live Rock$37.49
Login and Registration Form