For Fully Stocked LPS & SPS Coral Reef Tanks
- Ionically balanced salt mix
- Increased levels of key macronutrients (alkalinity, calcium, & magnesium)
- Aids in coral growth, coloration, and health
- For systems with high nutrient demands and large coral colonies
Aquaforest Reef Salt+ is a macronutrient rich, ionically balanced salt mix designed to keep up with even the most nutrient demanding and rapidly growing coral colonies.
Unlike the natural reef environment with abundant levels of micro and macronutrients, an aquarium is a closed ecosystem in which valuable micro and macro trace elements are constantly being consumed by corals at different rates. Continuous access to macronutrients is one of the most important aspects of keeping a healthy and stable reef aquarium. For those not dosing microelements individually, regular water changes with Reef Salt + will help provide these valuable elements back into the water at a balanced ratio for corals to absorb and aid in their growth, coloration, and immunity.
Instructions for Use
- Dissolve 390 grams of salt into 10 liters (2.19 US gal) of RODI water
- Mix for approximately 15 minutes. Once completely dissolved, the saltwater is ready for immediate use
For best results, Reef Salt+ should be dissolved in RODI water at a temperature between 24-25°C (75-77°F) at a salinity of 33 ppt (1.025 S.G.).
The dissolved salt should be used up within 3 days. Evaporation changes the parameters of the water, so keep the prepared saltwater tightly closed. If you store it for several days, check its salinity before use.
- Salinity: 35 ppt
- KH / Alkalinity: 11.8 dKH
- I /Iodine: 0.079 mg/l
- Ca / Calcium: 459 mg/l
- Mg / Magnesium: 1427 mg/l
- K / Kalium: 391 mg/l
- Sr / Strontium: 8.21 mg/l
|SKU||Reef Salt+ Mix - Aquaforest|