Weird Looking Little Reef Tank Powerhead With a Whole Lot of Potential! Tunze Turbelle Nanostream
Well engineered, long-lasting saltwater aquarium powerheads are what put Tunze on the map and for over 60 years they have been designing and manufacturing some of the best saltwater pumps money can buy. The Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6040 is an ingenious nano-sized powerhead that exemplifies Tunze's "outside the box" approach and brings many of those desirable traits of the famous Tunze Stream series powerheads to your pint-size reef tank.
The Nanostream 6040 is a DC-powered, controllable propeller-style powerhead with a unique open volute design that allows the pump to squeeze into tight spaces and still deliver full flow potential. The impeller sets at a 90-degree angle in relation to the wall of your tank which allows the pump to push water down the sidewall or simply be mounted in a variety of different configurations using the included deflector. That deflector is removable and rotatable too which means even in close vicinity to rock structures, the surface or substrate, and even your overflow box will not limit the pump location and performance.
Tunze 6040 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 50 - 1200 GPH
- Ideal Tank Size: 20 - 90 Gallons
- Included ontroller with constant, pulse, feed hold and auto-wave function.
- Allows for connection to an external controller like a Neptune Systems Apex.
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 3.3" and extends 2.5" off the aquarium wall when mounted.
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Magnetic mount suitable for up to 1/2" or 15 mm glass
- Noise dampening rubber stilts
- 360° rotatable output deflector
Login and Registration Form