Aquaforest Reef Salt is a synthetic marine salt designed specifically for aquacultured corals. The formula contains micro and macro nutrients necessary for proper coral growth and pigmentation, along with amino acids and Vitamin C for immune support.
- Ideal for soft corals, SPS corals, LPS corals, and clams
- Fully synthetic marine salt for reef aquariums
- Laboratory-guaranteed stable parameters
- Proven results on a variety of coral species
- Enriched with amino acids and Vitamin C
Available in Six Sizes
7.5 kg Bag (50 Gallons)
19 kg Box (150 Gallons)
22 kg Bucket (168 Gallons)
25 kg Box (200 Gallons)
25 kg Box (5 x 5 kg) (200 Gallons)
25 kg Bag (200 Gallons)
Instructions for Use
- Dissolve salt in previously prepared RODI water of about 75°F. For salinity of 33 ppt (1.025 S.G.), dissolve about 390 g (13.75 oz.) in 10 l (2.7 US gal) of water
- Stir the solution vigorously for about 15 minutes. Once the salt is fully dissolved and the solution is clear, the saline water is ready to use.
- Keep freshly mixed saltwater in a sealed container and use within 5 days.
Not for human consumption.
|Product Name||Reef Salt Mix - Aquaforest|
|SKU||Reef Salt Mix - Aquaforest|
Thank you for reaching out to us. On the product page, and the last photo, you can see the parameter break down to different salinity. AT 35PPT is is 7.7-8.3, 440-460 Ca, and 1360-1420 Mg.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!