Aquaforest Reef Salt is a synthetic marine salt designed specifically for aquacultured corals. The formula contains micro and macro nutrients necessary for proper coral growth and pigmentation, along with amino acids and Vitamin C for immune support.
- Ideal for soft corals, SPS corals, LPS corals, and clams
- Fully synthetic marine salt for reef aquariums
- Laboratory-guaranteed stable parameters
- Proven results on a variety of coral species
- Enriched with amino acids and Vitamin C
Available in Seven Sizes
2.2 kg Bag (16 Gallons)
7.5 kg Bag (50 Gallons)
19 kg Box (150 Gallons)
22 kg Bucket (168 Gallons)
25 kg Box (200 Gallons)
25 kg Box (5 x 5 kg) (200 Gallons)
25 kg Bag (200 Gallons)
Instructions for Use
- Dissolve salt in previously prepared RODI water of about 75°F. For salinity of 33 ppt (1.025 S.G.), dissolve about 390 g (13.75 oz.) in 10 l (2.7 US gal) of water
- Stir the solution vigorously for about 15 minutes. Once the salt is fully dissolved and the solution is clear, the saline water is ready to use.
- Keep freshly mixed saltwater in a sealed container and use within 5 days.
Not for human consumption.
|SKU||Reef Salt Mix - Aquaforest|
Thank you for reaching out to us. On the product page, and the last photo, you can see the parameter break down to different salinity. AT 35PPT is is 7.7-8.3, 440-460 Ca, and 1360-1420 Mg.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!