KZ Pohl's Coral Vitalizer Coral Food & Aminos: Perfect Coral Feeding Answer For Finicky LPS Corals!

While corals make about 90% of their own energy via their symbiotic relationship with zooxanthellae algae and photosynthesis, that remaining 10% must be supplied via external sources of nutrition. Naturally, corals capture prey from the water column to fulfill these needs but in our reef tanks, we have to feed or corals directly to ensure we are meeting their nutritional needs.

Korallen Zucht Pohl's Coral Vitalizer

Korallen Zucht Pohl's Coral Vitalizer is a coral food concentrate that provides a complete nutritional solution for your corals without the risk of fowling your water quality. It contains amino acids, bacteria, and carbohydrates in the form of both liquid and solid particles, making it easy for all your corals to collect and absorb the nutrition they need.

Korallen Zucht Pohl's Coral Vitalizer

Being extremely concentrated, you only need to dose 3 drops per 25 gallons every other day. Be sure the solution is dosed directly into your display into an area of high flow so the food is dispersed throughout the water column where corals can collect it. While most hobbyists choose to feed at night, you can really dose any time of day that is convenient for you. Shake well before feeding and refrigerate after opening for the maximum 12-month shelf life. Another hot tip for dosing, ensure you don't submerge the glass dropper into your tank water. This will eliminate the risk of transferring saltwater back into your bottle of Coral Vitalizer which will ultimately degrade the solution.

Korallen Zucht Pohl's Coral Vitalizer

← Previous Next →