Cayman Sun Double Ended (HQI) Metal Halide Reflector - Hamilton (DISCONTINUED)
Cayman Sun Double Ended (HQI) Reflector from Hamilton. HQI Bulbs sold separately.
- German-made mirror finish to increase light output
- Rust proof, aluminum housing with black powder coated finish
- Plugs into Hamilton, Lumatek, Sunlight or Galaxy ballast
- Includes 12 Ft cord with Hamilton 3-prong quick disconnect
- Tempered glass lens for UV filtering
- Steel suspension cables
- Use with double ended (HQI) metal halide bulbs
- Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 5" H
Note: Bulb and Ballast sold separately. We recommend the LuxCore 400w Adjustable Electronic Ballast for the Cayman Sun fixtures.
|Product Name||Cayman Sun Double Ended (HQI) Metal Halide Reflector - Hamilton (DISCONTINUED)|
|SKU||Hamilton Cayman Sun Double Ended Metal Halide Reflector|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Lighting Type||Metal Halide|
As long as the ballast and the corresponding bulb are 250 or 400 watt respectively this can work great! Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Due to the reflector geometry and finish, you will likely find that the Cayman sun does a better job of spreading and directing the light over your aquarium. The Reefbrite reflectors are also only wired to work with their ballasts, while the Cayman sun will be compatible with a wider range of ballast options.
Hope this helps!
That is correct, the product you are looking at is only a component of a system (specifically a reflector). You would need a bulb and a ballast. You can get an entire MH system which happens to use this reflector. If you purchase the system it includes ballast, reflector and bulb.