- Metal Halide 10K Double End Bulb - Hamilton
- Use with HQI ballast with ANSI code M85 or 70 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 100 watt HQI ballast or 100 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 150 watt HQI ballast with ANSI code M81 or 150 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 250 watt HQI M80 ballast or 250 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 400 watt Pulse start ballast with ANSI code M135 or 400 watt Electronic ballast
Double Ended Metal Halide Replacement Bulb from Hamilton Technology.
- True 10,000K
- Great choice for freshwater, planted, reef and marine aquariums
- Emits a pure, crisp intense bright white light with a high PAR value
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 5-15 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- Popular 10,000K metal halide bulb for reef tanks and the most ice white in color
- Use alone or add Actinic bulbs for a bluer effect
Nice bulbs By Rhodesholar on 2/19/2016Rhodesholar would recommend this product to a friendThese are very nice bulbs. I am running them on less then stellar ballasts and they are very crisp bright white.
I recommend these bulbs highly.
Great product By Tony on 9/24/2013Tony would recommend this product to a friendCoral responded well to bulb change. There are more expensive ones on the market but this one seems to be doing well
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...