- Metal Halide 10K Double End Bulb - Hamilton
- Use with HQI ballast with ANSI code M85 or 70 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 100 watt HQI ballast or 100 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 150 watt HQI ballast with ANSI code M81 or 150 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 250 watt HQI M80 ballast or 250 watt Electronic ballast
- Use with 400 watt Pulse start ballast with ANSI code M135 or 400 watt Electronic ballast
Double Ended Metal Halide Replacement Bulb from Hamilton Technology.
- True 10,000K
- Great choice for freshwater, planted, reef and marine aquariums
- Emits a pure, crisp intense bright white light with a high PAR value
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 5-15 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- Popular 10,000K metal halide bulb for reef tanks and the most ice white in color
- Use alone or add Actinic bulbs for a bluer effect
Nice bulbs By Rhodesholar on 2/19/2016Rhodesholar would recommend this product to a friendThese are very nice bulbs. I am running them on less then stellar ballasts and they are very crisp bright white.
I recommend these bulbs highly.
Great product By Tony on 9/24/2013Tony would recommend this product to a friendCoral responded well to bulb change. There are more expensive ones on the market but this one seems to be doing well
No related items recommended for this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...