Ask a question
These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the bio pellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also includes fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a mesh screen to keep the bio pellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market.
- Dimensions: Diameter 5.5″x Height 21″
- Footprint: 7" x 7″(8.3" with Lid)
- Inlet and Outlet: ½” Direct PVC or ½" or 5/8” barb fittings
- Load capacity: 2000+ mL Biopellet
- Recommended flow rate: 790-920 GPH
- Suggested pump: Sicce Syncra Silent 4.0 Pump (951 GPH) (Will require a reducing fitting to reduce from the 3/4" outlet of the pump, to the 1/2" inlet of the reactor.)
There are no videos related to this product.
Amazed! By Greg on 7/9/2017Greg would recommend this product to a friendFinally got a chance to set this up. I'm using a "Syncra Silent 4.0 Pump (951 GPH) - Sicce" to tumble one and a half cups of BRS biopellets. I don't expect it to change as I work up to four cups of pellets over the next month. The curved interior does a great job tumbling. Better than any DYI that I have done. I should have started with it in the beginning. I'm very pleased with my purchase and BRS was great (as always).