Welcome to another episode of BRStv Flow Dynamics, where we dig into various pumps to show you a visual representation of their flow pattern to help you make a more informed decision on what will work for your tank.
This week we are looking at the Maxspect Gyre 150. The Gyre is a pretty cleverly designed pump which utilizes dual horizontal rotors and an easy to learn controller to combat dead spots and produce an evenly distributed flow to keep your corals and fish happy and healthy.
There are three main modes the Gyre can run in: Constant, Pulsing, and Alternating in addition to the Feeding mode.
MaxSpect Gyre 150 Specs:
- Gyre Pump with Magnet Mount
- Basic Controller with mountable craddle
- Power Supply
- Spare Rotors and Cages
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.8 x 2.9 x 2.4in
- Weight: 1.91lb
Power Supply Unit
- Model: GM85-360200-F
- Input Voltage / Current: 115-230vAC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage / Current: 36vDC 2A
- Weight: 300g /0.7 lb