- Home /
- Reef Octopus DDNW150 Dual 6” Recirculating Skimmer
BEAST SKIMMER By Tristan on 5/20/12Tristan would recommend this product to a friendThis skimmer is a BEAST I love it. It pulls out more gunk than I have ever seen. My only regret is that i did not buy this skimmer sooner.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Reef Octopus DDNW150 Dual 6” Recirculating Skimmer'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- The DDNWB skimmer requires a feed pump to feed water to the skimmer. The recommended maximum flow rating for this skimmer is 250GPH. These numbers are based on zero back pressure on the output plumbing. If you add 90° bends on the plumbing back to a sump you may need to back off the amount of water being feed through the skimmer. We recommend that you use a ball valve inline from your feed pump to the skimmer allowing you to control the water flow.
- Reef Octopus Dual 6" Recirculating Skimmer OCT-DDNWB150
- Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 27.25"
- Manufacturer rates skimmer for tanks up to 250 gallons.
- BRS Recommends this skimmer for tanks up to 200 gallons
- Powered by 2 OTP 2000 pumps at 500 GPH each
- High performance venturi air injection system
- Modified cone neck design designed for easy transition of micro bubbles into cup
- Requires a feed pump or plumbed from an overflow to inject water into skimmer
- External use only
- Metric plumbing parts
- 1 year warranty on skimmer and pump
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity Total Package with DosersEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map
© 2013 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.