Vertex RX-Z 2.0 ZEOlite Reactor - German engineering, exceptional build quality.
- Holds 2.0 L of ZEOlith Media
- Made of high quality acrylic, strong PVC base and lid
- Extremely low vibration and noise
- Multiple union valves to plumbing
- Height with pump handle extended: 609mm (approximately: 24")
- Height with pump handle retracted: 550mm (approximately: 21.5")
- Chamber diameter: 120mm (approximately 4.7")
- Foot-Print; 203 x 152 mm (approximately 8" x 6")
- Eheim Compact 1000 pump
- Titanium Screws
1x RX-Z 2.0 Reactor
1x Eheim Compact Pump
1x U-line assembly
1x T-handle including screw
1x Output assembly
4x Rubber feet for pump
1x Ball Valve
1x Owners Manual
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Reactor Placement||In Sump|
|Media Capacity||8 Cups / 1892mL|
Thank you for reaching out with your question on a Zeovit reactor.
You would want to use 1 liter of Zeovit per 100 gallons of system volume so the 1.5L would be a good match:
Please let us know if you have any other questions!
You can run the RX-Z reactors in a variety of water depths, but we would recommend between 4.5” to about 16” of water depth. You will want to make sure the pump is fully submerged and that you can easily access the pumping handle and lid for maintenance. You can run the RX-Z reactors in a variety of water depths, but we would recommend between 4.5” to about 16” of water depth.