Phosphate Rx is an amazingly simple and effective product that has revolutionized the way phosphates are removed from saltwater and freshwater aquariums. When added, the lanthanum-chloride formula rapidly binds to phosphate molecules making them inactive and easily filtered out.
Regular use of Phosphate Rx can increase vitality and growth of your aquarium inhabitants. Phosphate Rx is veterinarian approved and has been used by leading public aquariums, livestock wholesalers, retailers and hobbyists.
- Reef safe
- Fast & effective
- Pre-mixed liquid solution
How to Use
Note: Do not dose directly in the display tank.Test your aquarium’s phosphate levels prior to use. Do not lower phosphates more than .5ppm in a 24-hour period.
- Add six drops of Phosphate Rx per 10 gallons of water. This will lower phosphates by approximately .5ppm. It is recommended to maintain phosphate levels below 0.03ppm.
- For best results, slowly place drops directly into your protein skimmer or into the overflow where the liquid and precipitate can be filtered through a 5 or 10 micron filter sock. Some temporary cloudiness may occur when adding this product. Cloudiness will clear within 24-hours.
- For accurate results, wait 24-hours before retesting your phosphate level. Wait ten minutes before dosing other supplements.
- Test regularly and treat as necessary.
Caution: Tangs can be sensitive to the recommended dosage of Phosphate Rx, and can be irritated when using this product. Additionally, some wrasses may also be sensitive to this product's use and we recommend spreading out the recommended dosage over 2 or more parts. Do not dose directly in the display tank.