*ALL SALES FINAL. NO WARRANTY SUPPORT.*
The Vertex RX-C 6D Calcium Reactor is feature packed and made with very strict attention to detail. From PVC welded seams to epoxy sealed fittings. The RX-C 6D is by far one of the best values when it comes to a calcium reactor.
Premium quality, German engineered calcium reactor from one of the industry's premier manufacturers.
- Integrated flow meter - Finally, no more guessing flow rates or doing archaic math! This flow meter gives a precise reading of the effluent flow rate.
- Bubble counter - High quality, ultra clear bubble counter to ensure correct level of gas input.
- Gas venting lid - Prevent buildup or excessive pressure of CO2 gas.
- Resin epoxy sealed John Guest fittings - Hassle free fittings that ensure they will last for years to come.
- Dual tiered secondary reaction chamber - Secondary reaction chamber for additional media
- Rated for systems up to 264 gallons, or 120 gallons in an SPS dominant aquarium
- Grade II Titanium Screws / Corrosion Resistant
- Silicone O-Rings
- Sicce Syncra: 120V, 60Hz , ~ 0.43A
- Dimensions: ~ 280 * 310 * 560 mm / ~ 11” * 12” * 22” (Width, Length, Height)** – Unit Only
**Unit can be installed in different fashions to achieve different footprints
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Media Capacity||5 Cups / 1183mL, 6 Cups / 1419mL|
|Reactor Placement||External, In Sump|
Hope this helps!
This answer will unfortunately vary depending on the type of media used. With calcium reacotrs you will simply fill up the reactor fully and the amount of media will not impact, just how often the media will need to be replaced.
This reactor can be used without the base to set up in a different configuration. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
This will comes with one probe port. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Unfortunately the smallest foot print for the reactor is 10.5 x 12.25 Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
the secondary chamber is a second compartment to fill with media to catch any remaining lower pH water from entering the aquarium. The pH should be between 6.5 to 6.7 for a proper melting point and often 10 bubble per minute on average. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
This can be plumbed either internally or externally no problem! Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!