- Pohl's B-Balance Automatic Elements - Korallen-Zucht
Finally, an easy low-cost way to add some of your favorite Zeovit additives to your aquarium! Simply place the Automatic Element in a high flow area of your sump, reactor, or filter, and it will dissolve over time, slowly releasing the proper concentration of additive to your aquarium. They can last up to 4 months, so that means no more dosing from blue bottles daily or weekly.
- The “Automatic Elements” can be placed into an internal filter or directly into
a sump area with adequate flow.
- The structure of the carrier substance does make sure to release the elements
and active components constantly up to 4 months directly into the water.
- These automatic products contain the same elements and active components
as the corresponding liquid products.
- Enhances red coloration of SPS & LPS corals.
- Promotes deeper coloration.
- Necessary element for promoting a healthy coral base encrustation.
- Aids in growth, reproduction and coloration of blue Cespitularia.
Pohl’s B-Balance contains essential minerals and its addition makes it possible to keep delicate animals such as Cespitularia. Especially enhances the color red in Acropora, Stylopora and Pocillopora. Corals are healthier and more rubust, base encrustation is more solid and also grow in darkly lit areas.
Dosage: 1 piece / 50 L / 4 months
Keep out of the reach of children!
Great stuff By Reefer_Madness on 9/8/2016Reefer_Madness would recommend this product to a friendI can see a noticeable difference at the 4 month mark when they are ready to replace. I use the Iron, Potassium Iodine, and the Pohl's B Balance at the same time. It's actually my secret to having great color. It's as close to a silver bullet as I have found and I don't tell anyone. All my friends come over and say "what's your secret" and I say "luck?".
I *think* it's working. By japicka on 3/30/2015japicka would recommend this product to a friendI dropped two of these into my sump about two to three weeks ago, and the one montiporia that I have appears to have gotten a bit darker, but I am not entirely certain. There are also other parts of that coral that have bleached every so slightly, but I think that may be a lighting issue. So I *think* it is doing what it supposed to.
AutomaticElements Korallen-Zucht is well-known in ...
Today on BRStv Spotlight, we discuss the most popu ...
No related items recommended for this product.