Screen Top Feeding Portal V2
No more fumbling with the aquarium lid or getting fish food stuck to your mesh screen!
- Elimates the need for removing the aquarium lid during feedings
- Compatible with all mesh screen aquarium lids
- Simple installation
- Minimal visual impact
- Cover included to protect livestock
The Screen Top Feeding Portal is the ultimate convenience-enhancing accessory for your screen top. The portal provides a secure solution for feeding that eliminates the need to remove the cover from your tank for feeding without compromising the integrity of the netting or frame. Once installed, the portal frame keeps the screen material from stretching and losing shape at the location of the hole, and the portal includes a removable cover for feeding larger foods such as frozen or flakes. When feeding pellets with an automatic feeder, the cover can stay on and will prevent even small fish from jumping out. We think that's pretty neat!
The feeding portal will work with any of the common screen top aquarium covers and installs in minutes. Pick a convenient spot to feed from, such as a corner of the screen, in install the portal. Once in place, you just cut the netting material from the portal hole and you're set!
- Press included nuts into Bottom Ring and place it under your aquarium screen in the desired location.
- Place Flexible Ring on top of the aquarium screen, followed by the Top Ring.
- Twist in the supplied thumbscrews until bottom and top rings pinch the screen together.
- Hand tighten the screws in a cross pattern.
- Using a sharp blade, cut out the aquarium screen from the center of the rings.
Dimensions: 3.9"L 3.9"W 1"H
1x Feeding portal frame (top and bottom rings)
1x Feeding portal cover
1x flexible ring
5x plastic assembly screws
5x plastic assembly nuts