Bioballs 1 Gallon - Bulk Reef Supply
BRS Bulk Bioballs are made of high density polypropylene and are used for filtration. Pegged surface has tons of surface area for the growth of bacteria. Promotes gas exchange and increases oxygen level in your tank.
- 1.5" diameter
- Approximately 80 Bioballs per gallon
- Surface area is on average 22.7328 inches per bioball
- Will not clog with organic matter.
- Totally inert and non-leaching.
- Safe for use in fresh or saltwater aquariums.
- Cultivates nitrifying bacteria.
- Use in biological filters and gas exchange reactors
- Made in the USA
|Product Name||Bioballs 1 Gallon - Bulk Reef Supply|
The results will vary on the bio-balls however these will have approximately 22.73 inches per ball. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Have a great day!
These will float if simply placed in water. Their original intended use is for a wet dry trickle filter. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!