Tropic Marin All-For-Reef is a revolutionary approach to dosing, combining calcium, alkalinity, and other trace elements into a single, easy to use solution. It's no longer necessary to maintain two, three, or four solutions, or a complicated reactor. All-For-Reef is a balanced source of calcium and carbonate hardness, released through natural biological processes, along with a mix of trace elements. No mixing, no gas cylinders, no fuss.
- Complete single solution
- No byproducts (e.g. sodium chloride)
- No excess carbon dioxide
- Dosing pump ready
- No mixing required
- Doesn't alter salinity or ionic balance
Three Sizes Available:
Specifications (per 500 mL)
- Carbonate Hardness Concentration: 2,800 dKH
- Calcium Concentration: 20,000 mg Ca
- Magnesium Concentration: 950 mg Mg
In addition to the calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium, All-For-Reef comes pre-mixed with the same elements used in their Trace A and Trace K
- A- ELEMENTS - contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- K+ ELEMENTS - contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous control of the alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9 °dH is reached.
Do not exceed a maximum daily dose of 25 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume.
|Product Name||All-For-Reef - Tropic Marin|
|SKU||All-For-Reef - Tropic Marin|
If you do not have coral in the tank anything you add will raise your parameters. I would suggest stop dosing until you get coral. The all for reef if dosed in the correct amounts will keep parameters stable.
All for reef will replace the need to dose alkalinity, calcium, magnesium and strontium.
1) Is the all for reef bottle set up for a dosing pump? What dosing pump would you recommend?
2) What is your favorite nano tank (15-20 gal max) for small reef? Why
Thanks for reaching out to us. It is not set up for dosing but we would recommend getting the 1.1 mL dosing pump, bulkhead tank adapter and acrylic tube you can simple add it to the bottle cap, if not a container of your choice. If looking for great nano tanks we would recommend either Innovative Marine if not Red Sea. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Happy Reefing!
2 PART DOSER - 1.1 ML PER MINUTE
1?4" CLEAR ACRYLIC TUBE -16" LONG
1?4" PUSH CONNECT BULKHEAD TANK ADAPTER
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
It will not elevate the pH as it contains sodium bicarbonate.