- Home /
- Super Reef Octopus CR7000D 9" Calcium Reactor
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Super Reef Octopus CR7000D 9" Calcium Reactor'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
A calcium reactor is used to maintain a balanced amount of calcium and alkalinity in your reef tank. In order to use a calcium reactor, you will need a CO2 regulator, CO2 tank, pH probe/controller, small feed pump (flow rate should be set 1-2 liters per hour) and calcium reactor media.
- High performance reverse flow design
- Control the reactor with CO2 needle valve and the effluent valve
- Auto fill bubble counter
- pH probe holder
- Easy to remove lid
- Precision effluent control valve
- Solid construction
- 1/4" quick connect fittings
- Body Size: 2 Chambers - 9” Each
- Foot Print: 13” x 12”
- Total Height: 25”
- Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Quiet operation
- Silicone Nitride shafts and bearings to resist the build up of calcium
- 3 year on pump
- 1 year on reactor body
Water Blaster Recirculating Pump Features:
Item #: SRO-CR7000D
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427