- ZEOvit Starter Package - Korallen-Zucht
Includes the Major Four Additives Required For the ZEOvit Method!
Reef Tanks that use the ZEOvit Method show results, fast-growing corals that can produce super pastel colors and can turn a great looking tank into an extraordinary reef tank! The ZEOvit system requires the use of specific additives and a media to create an Ultra Low Nutrient (ULN) system, allowing you to systematically add elements and nutrients back into the tank, giving you the utmost control.
Korallen-Zucht ZeoVit system is designed to maintain ULN levels similar to the ocean reef habitat our corals thrive in naturally. As long as there is enough light maintaining ultra-low nitrates and phosphate has shown to increase coral coloration, growth rates and vitality. All you need to get started with the Zeovit system is a reactor and the “Basic four.”
- ZEOvit Media - The KZ ZEOvit ZEOlight mix is the primary media used in the reactor. The mix consists of three different zeolites chosen for their ability to reduce toxins in a balanced manner.
- ZEObak– This liquid additive contains a verity of bacterial strains that form the proper chain for nutrient reduction. You use this product to introduce and maintain healthy populations of the desired bacteria in the ZEOvit system.
- ZEOfood - This is a nutritional supplement for the corals. ZEOfood is primarily composed of amino acids and vitamins which enable corals to uptake necessary nutrients and leads to a natural brilliant coloration.
- ZEOstart– This product promotes the reproduction of all nitrifying bacteria in the aquarium to help the system naturally remove phosphate and nitrate.
- 1000 mL ZEOvit Media
- 100 mL ZEOstart3
- 50 mL ZEOfood7
- 10 mL ZEObak
Love it! By Kyle on 7/9/2018Kyle would recommend this product to a friendI was skeptical about the KZ System at first due to the lack of information about what exactly is in their product... but after a couple months of use I have to say my tank has never looked better, i’m fairly new to the hobby but with the KZ system I have managed to have thriving SPS and LPS corals in my tank... also it solved my algae issue I had been struggling with for two years before I started the system... I strongly recommend to everybody!
great By justin on 4/10/2018justin would recommend this product to a friendThis works great
Starting at: $13.99
Special Price: $11.19
Special Price: $386.99
Starting at: $13.29
Starting at: $16.09
What additives can be stored long term and be bought in larger sizes?
The shortest shelf life is the ZEObak with a shelf life of 3 months (6 months if unopened) as it contains live organisms. You will know when a bacterial strain has spoiled by the presence of a foul odor. Both ZEOfood and ZEOstart can be stored for up to 2 years and since ZEOvit is a dry good it has no shelf life while it remains dry.