Roti-Feast Refrigerated Rotifers - Reef Nutrition
Ships with Frozen Flat Rate Shipping
Enriched L-Type Brachionus plicatilis rotifers concentrated Zooplankton feed
Highly nutritious plankton feed consisting of five million, fully intact Brachionus plicatilis marine rotifers with millions of eggs per 6 oz bottle. Excellent food for SPS, LPS and soft corals. Also great for sea fans, anemones, many other invertebrates, as well as small planktivorous fish including Anthias sp. and Chromis sp.
- Naturally diverse nutritional profile including phyto-pigments, fatty acids, and proteins.
- Harvested while actively feeding on nutritious algae
- Easily digestible by a wide variety of reef organisms
- Particle size 40 – 250 microns
Invert bottle to mix
For Fish: Add as much as they can consume in 2 minutes
For Corals: Add 1 - 2 teaspoons per 100 gallon tank each day
Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part Roti-Feast.
Because different captive reef systems process nutrients at different rates, new users should start with half the recommended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
Note: Color variations in this product are normal
- Crude Protein (min) --- 0.3%
- Crude Fat (min) --- 0.1%
- Crude Fiber (max) --- 0.1%
- Moisture (max) --- 95.0%
Saltwater, Rotifers, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Scorbic Acid, Proprionic Acid, Sodium Alginate
Keep refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) at all times. Best used within 9 months.
- Small - 6 oz bottle of Roti-Feast
- Medium - 16 oz bottle of Roti-Feast
- Large - 32 oz bottle of Roti-Feast
|Product Name||Roti-Feast Refrigerated Rotifers - Reef Nutrition|
|SKU||Roti-Feast Refrigerated Rotifers - Reef Nutrition|
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day.