Reverse Osmosis Float Valve - Bulk Reef Supply
Earn 150 Reward Points Earn 75 Reward Points$15.99
Why does BRS recommend this?
Float valves are simple to install and can save a lot of water from ending up on the floor. They can be installed in containers as small 1 gallon pails, sumps, and 200 plus gallon commercial storage containers to shut off the flow of water. Even if you do not have a large storage container a simple 5 gallon bucket with a float valve installed in it will help save money from having water end up on the floor or best case scenario just going down the drain.
Float valves are used to shut down your reverse osmosis system when the float is elevated. Float valves are typically installed on containers like large plastic food grade trash cans or other containers. Installation is as easy as drilling a small hole in the container, sliding the float in and attaching using the included nut.
- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- .093 orifice
- Suitable for containers with up to 1/4" wall thickness
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- Flange to float tip measurement is 5.7" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber.
Note: Requires 1/2" mounting hole. Maximum container wall thickness of 1/4". To shut off your waste water you will need an auto shut off valve and check valve. If you don’t have these please purchase the “Auto Shut Off Kit.”
|Product Name||Reverse Osmosis Float Valve - Bulk Reef Supply|
|Short name for grouped product||RO Float Valve|