Red Cyano Rx (Treats 400g)
Red Cyano Rx will quickly and effectively treat disease causing cyanobacteria from live rock, coral and sand in your saltwater aquarium without harming any of its inhabitants including beneficial bacteria when used as directed. Unlike other products, Red Cyano Rx will not discolor your aquariums water.
- Reef safe
- Easy to use
- Treats 400g
How to Use
Note: It is recommended that the pH in your aquarium be greater than 8.0 before you begin to add Red Cyano Rx. This product may reduce the Ph and can affect the Alkalinity in your aquarium, so it is recommended that you monitor your Ph and Alkalinity when dosing Red Cyano Rx. Do not dose in the evenings when lighting is turned off. The best time to start treatment with Red Cyano Rx is in the morning, when lighting first comes on. During the day time Ph trends upward and at night tends to fall. Algae growth in your aquarium will cause your Ph to decrease, and using Red Cyano Rx, while having an overall beneficial effect, warrants caution and monitoring of Ph and Alkalinity. Turn off skimmer and discontinue using activated carbon and ozone.
- For best results, siphon out as much Red cyanobacteria as possible from your aquarium.
- Remove 1 cup of water from your aquarium and mix with 1 level scoop of GreenCyano Rx for every 10 gallons (37.9 liters) of true water volume in your aquarium.
- Dissolve thoroughly and pour solution into the aquarium in a high flow area.
- After 24 hours, perform a 25% water change.
- If treatment has produced the desired results, resume protein skimming and other filtration, including fresh activated carbon. You may notice increase foam production from your skimmer initially.
- If cyanobacteria are still visible after 48 hours, perform a 25% water change and repeat dose. It is important to perform a 25% water change after every treatment course.
Warning: This product is not intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
Login and Registration Form