Rally Pro Fish Treatment - In Dispensing Bottle
Ruby Reef’s Rally Pro is a revolutionary reef-safe, broad-spectrum treatment for external fish parasites and pathogenic bacteria, and can even help to control troublesome dinoflagellates. This is an excellent alternative to harsher medications and can be used directly in the display aquarium if necessary, unlike treatments such as copper. From extensive real-world testing and application, Rally Pro has been found to be safe for fish (including scaleless varieties), corals, and invertebrates. The included dispensing bottles have a dispensing chamber to measure out doses, adding an extra level of simplicity and convenience.
- Doesn’t contain copper
- Reef Safe
- Won’t harm biological filtration
- Built-In measuring chamber for convenient dispensing
3 Sizes Available
- 1/2 Liter in Dispensing Bottle
- 1 Liter in Dispensing Bottle
- 2 Liter in Dispensing Bottle
Rally Pro is not part of the grouping of “natural” herbal remedies that have popped up over the years, which may produce inconclusive results. Rally Pro contains a proprietary mixture of effective antiprotazoan and antibacterial medications including acriflavine, aminoacridine, and formalin. Whether treating in quarantine or in the display Rally Pro can be an effective treatment option for many diseases such as marine velvet, clownfish disease, and gill flukes, and can help to prevent secondary bacterial infections, as well as treat issues such as fin and tail rot.
While disease treatment in a quarantine tank is always recommended, sometimes it may not be practical to catch a fish for treatment in a separate tank. Rally Pro can be safely dosed in the display aquarium if necessary. Always observe tank inhabitants carefully when treating, and be prepared to perform a water change and add fresh activated carbon if necessary.
Directions for Use
- Turn off protein skimmer and UV sterilizer. Remove carbon filtration or any absorbent media. (phosphate absorbents are okay)
- Determine the total water volume including filtration system.
- FRESHWATER: Add 1 ounce (30 ml) of Rally™ PRO per 10 gallons (38 liters) of total water volume. If the pH is above 8.0, add 1 ounce (30 ml) per 20 gallons (76 liters) of total water volume.
SALTWATER: Add 1 ounce (30 ml) of Rally™ PRO per 20 gallons (76 liters) of total water volume.
Apply Rally™ PRO once per day for at least 3 days. Longer treatment periods may be required for heavy or persistent infections.
|SKU||Rally Pro Fish Treatment - In Dispensing Bottle - Ruby Reef|
Login and Registration Form