Power Supply Bracket
Earn 19 Reward Points$19.64
Keeping your power supply mounted will help keep your power center looking clean while providing an extra level of safety by allowing you to make and keep drip loops in place. The two-piece design clamps the power supply from the top and bottom, and Velcro straps hold it directly to the brackets. Each bracket can be spaced for your exact power supply's length and are mounted independently.
- Works with various brands
- Easy to remove with Velcro straps
- Secures power supply from the top and bottom
- Mounts a single power supply
Ecotech Marine Power Supply Mounting Brackets are compatible with most standard power supplies found in the aquarium hobby.
- Place the power supply in the mounting brackets and use the Velcro straps to secure the brackets in place on the power supply.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the temporary mounting tabs on the back of the brackets.
- Place the bracket where you want to keep the power supply and press firmly.
- Gently unhook the Velcro straps and remove the power supply from the mounting brackets.
- Using the supplied screws drill the brackets into your stand or wall.
- Replace the power supply and secure it with the Velcro straps.
2x Bracket Assemblies
4x Mounting Screws
4x Plastic Anchors
|Product Name||Power Supply Bracket - Ecotech Marine|