- Power Supply Bracket - Ecotech Marine
Keeping your power supply mounted will help keep your power center looking clean while providing an extra level of safety by allowing you to make and keep drip loops in place. The two-piece design clamps the power supply from the top and bottom, and Velcro straps hold it directly to the brackets. Each bracket can be spaced for your exact power supply's length and are mounted independently.
- Works with various brands
- Easy to remove with Velcro straps
- Secures power supply from the top and bottom
- Mounts a single power supply
Ecotech Marine Power Supply Mounting Brackets are compatible with most standard power supplies found in the aquarium hobby.
- Place the power supply in the mounting brackets and use the Velcro straps to secure the brackets in place on the power supply.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the temporary mounting tabs on the back of the brackets.
- Place the bracket where you want to keep the power supply and press firmly.
- Gently unhook the Velcro straps and remove the power supply from the mounting brackets.
- Using the supplied screws drill the brackets into your stand or wall.
- Replace the power supply and secure it with the Velcro straps.
2x Bracket Assemblies
4x Mounting Screws
4x Plastic Anchors
This is probably the most elegant solution, but… By Jfugett on 2/2/2018Jfugett would recommend this product to a friendI think this is probably the best looking, most secure way to secure your power supplies, but it is fairly expensive and if you don’t need to screw the bases in your cabinet, or whatever, you could accomplish the same thing with regular Velcro that is sticky on one side. Our use that with other power supplies and it works fine. Still, being something of a perfectionist I’m not sorry I spent the extra money in this case.
Work great By Fishyguy on 8/18/2017Fishyguy would recommend this product to a friendThese work well but for the price of radion lights these should be included. Especially since the older power supplies had provisions to mount them.