G.A. Murdock

Mur-lok RO Inline Ball Valve Push Connect

Grouped product items
1/4" x 1/4" Inline Ball Valve Push Connect

SKU: 200024

In stock


- +
3/8" x 3/8" Inline Ball Valve Push Connect

SKU: 200600

In stock


- +
1/2" x 1/2" Inline Ball Valve Push Connect

SKU: 100012

In stock


- +

Why does BRS recommend this?

Mur-lok ball valves are some of the highest quality ball valves for push connect style tubing on the market.  With high quality parts, smoother operation, and dual O-rings they will give you a lifetime of leak free operation.

Mur-lok RO fittings are the only reverse osmosis fittings that feature dual EPDM O-rings to ensure a straight leak free fit. These high quality American made fittings are constructed with FDA approved materials.

  • Turns off water flow
  • Polypropylene construction
  • NSF Standard 58 Certified

Inline Ball Valve Sizes:

  • 1/4" Push Connect x 1/4" Push Connect
  • 3/8" Push Connect x 3/8" Push Connect
  • 1/2" Push Connect x 1/2" Push Connect
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Mur-lok RO Inline Ball Valve Push Connect
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

Can these ball valves be completed submersed in salt water? I was thinking about using it to reduce some of the flow from my return pump in my all in one aquarium.
Question by: Anthony Hernandez on Mar 9, 2024, 3:13 PM
As the ball valves are polypropylene, they can be submerged but saltwater may clog or bind them quickly.
Answer by: Scott F. (BRS Staff) on Apr 30, 2024, 12:55 PM
How much gph is to much for this valve?
I'm wanting to run the dual brs reactor off of my return manifold and am wondering if I can get away with this valve dialing back 800 gph to 50 gph or will I need to use something more substantial like the cepex ball valve.
Question by: Travis I on May 28, 2017, 10:01 AM
These ball valves don't have so much a limitation on gph, but rather pressure, and they can easily handle household line pressures, so I wouldn't be concerned with pressures generated from hobby pumps. The real issue is that they are only available up to 1/2", which will greatly restrict the flow through capacity on your pump without even closing the valve. These are really only designed for low to moderate flow applications such as RO canister filtration setups. For higher flow applications I would suggest a Cepex ball valve or gate valve.

Have a great day!
Answer by: Zack on Jun 5, 2017, 4:25 PM
The 1/4 inch fits standard air line correct?
Question by: Cody VanDerburggen on May 18, 2017, 10:56 AM
Normally these fittings are intended for use with 1/4" OD polyethylene RO tubing. While standard 3/16" ID/ 1/4" OD tubing will fit, the soft, pliable nature of this tubing can sometimes interfere with the fitting getting a good seal. For this reason we don't recommend using this where any significant inline pressure would be developed. For passing flow situations, this seems to work fine.

Hope this helps!
Answer by: Zack on May 18, 2017, 7:56 PM
i lost a push connect fitting can these be purchased separately?
Question by: Ryan on Apr 29, 2017, 8:22 PM
Hey there,
Unfortunately the push connect rings and internal components are not available separate from the fittings, and if you've lost the internal parts, it may be necessary to buy a new fitting.

Answer by: Zack on May 3, 2017, 9:15 AM
I have your dual Carbon GFO reactor.. what size is the push/pull ball valve on it? And where on the website can I find the same size push/pull threaded elbows?
Thank You
Question by: Robert J Baranda on Dec 27, 2016, 11:00 PM
Great question! All of our reactors use 1/2" fittings and connections. You will want the 1/2" x 1/2" push connect ball valve. We do not carry a single 1/2" elbow, but with the two products below, you can create a swiveling elbow. :-)

Answer by: Randy on Jan 2, 2017, 7:44 AM
Is there a bracket to mount these to a board or wall? I'm using the 1/4 ones with an RODI system.
Question by: Chris on Dec 9, 2016, 8:20 AM
Great question! Unfortunately, there is not a preformed or product specific wall bracket for these valves. :-(
Answer by: Randy on Dec 9, 2016, 8:58 AM
Once you push connect these together is there any way to unconnect them or is it one and done? Thanks!
Question by: Alexandria on Jan 3, 2014, 3:01 PM
Hi Alexandria,
Yes the tubing can be disconnect from the fitting, it is not a permanent connection :-)

Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Jan 3, 2014, 3:01 PM
Is the 1/2" size the one that comes with your deluxe single reactor?
Question by: Greg on Sep 5, 2013, 9:37 AM
Hey Greg,
You are correct, the 1/2" inline ball valve is the one included in the box with the reactor.
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Sep 5, 2013, 9:37 AM