Multi-Light Radion Mounting System - Track
The Multi-Light RMS is modular and customizable mounting system for Radion XR15 and XR30 systems.
The Multi-Light Radion Mounting System - Track is the horizontal piece that spans between the RMS Multi-Light Arms
The Multi-Light RMS features:
- Built-in cable management
- Rimmed, rlmless, and eurobraced tank capability
- Rigid and light-weight
- Tough anodized aluminum finish
- A single Multi-Light RMS can support XR15 and XR30 lights on the same track
- Flexible slide mounts allow for precise placement of your Radions
- Mounts Radions approximately 7 inches (18cm) above the tank
The Multi-Light Radion Mounting System requires the purchase of the three main components:
- RMS Track - Horizontal piece that spans between the RMS Multi-Light Arms
- RMS Arm - Vertical pieces that mount to your tank and support the RMS Multi-Light system
- RMS Slides - Adjustable mounting brackets that attach to the RMS Track and support the Radion LED lights
|Multi-Light RMS Track Lengths|
|Track Length||Model Number||BRS SKU Number||Fits Tanks|
|20.5"||XR703-0205||208938||18.5 - 28.5 in (47 - 72.4 cm) wide|
|30.5"||XR703-0305||208939||28.5 - 38.5 in (72.4 - 97.8 cm) wide|
|40.5"||XR703-0405||208940||38.5 - 48.5 in (97.8 - 123.2 cm) wide|
|50.5"||XR703-0505||208941||48.5 - 58.5 in (123.2 - 148.6 cm) wide|
|60.5"||XR703-0605||208942||58.5 - 68.5 in (148.6 - 174 cm) wide|
|70.5"||XR703-0705||208943||68.5 - 78.5 in (174 - 199.4 cm) wide|
|80.5"||XR703-0805||208944||78.5 - 88.5 in (199.4 - 224.8 cm) wide|
|90.5'||XR703-0905||208945||88.5 - 98.5 in (224.8 - 250.2 cm) wide|
I. Having issues with my other tank it looks horrible it keeps tilting
These can handle the weight however they do bow quite a noticeable amount even on smaller 50". If bowing is an option you can consider instead hanging the rail with multiple support hanging kits.
The 40.5" will work to tanks at a maximum length of 48.5" and would just barley fit. However can still work as long as the Total Width of the tank is under 48.5" The 50.5 would have a small amount of track overhang on the RMS mount. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
You will need the 70.5" track. The RMS arms on either side extend 3-4" into the tank and even with that the 60.5 would be fairly short. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The Track can be used with feet, they are sold separately however. I have attached a link to the feet below. Let us know if you have any further questions.