- Multi-Light RMS Arm Kit - EcoTech Marine
Multi-Light Radion Mounting System - Arm Kit
The Multi-Light RMS is a modular and customizable mounting solution for Radion LED XR15 and XR30 systems.
The Multi-Light Radion Mounting System - Arm Kit includes the two vertical pieces that mount to your tank and support the RMS Multi-Light system
The Multi-Light RMS features:
- Built-in cable management
- Rimmed, rlmless, and eurobraced tank capability
- Rigid and light-weight
- Tough anodized aluminum finish
- A single Multi-Light RMS can support XR15 and XR30 lights on the same track
- Flexible slide mounts allow for precise placement of your Radions
- Mounts Radions approximately 7 inches (18cm) above the tank
- Fits on trim up to 1 3/8"
The Multi-Light Radion Mounting System requires the purchase of the three main components:
- RMS Track - Horizontal piece that spans the RMS Multi-Light Arms
- RMS Arm - Vertical pieces that mount to your tank and support the RMS Multi-Light system
- RMS Slides - Adjustable mounting brackets that attach to the RMS Track and support the Radion LED lights
Nicely built By Chris on 12/7/2017Chris would recommend this product to a friendNicely built but the arm has sag and angles you light to the back of the tank. Short of bending the arm I don't see a fix for this
The RMS Arm kit is 2 arms By Lawrence on 11/24/2016Lawrence would recommend this product to a friendThe two arms hold the Rail firmly to tank. at a good height
No related items recommended for this product.
What is the widest eurobrace this device can fit?
The Multi-Light RMS Arm Kit is able to fit on Euro Braces that are a maximum of 1-3/8".
Will this fit over trim that has a "ledge"? I have a deep blue 40 gallon breeder I am looking to use Ecotech Radion system.
How many lights can you place on a RMS rail? I have a 72 inch 220 gallon aquarium and I have 6 gen 3 Radions to place over it. Will the 70.5 rail hold that many over my aquarium?
Does this kit include cross piece going to vertical mount to opposite vertical mount?
Have a great day!
Do these have to be mounted on the ends of the tank or can they be mounted on the back and hold the bar across?
Have a great day!