Target the root cause of a Cyanobacteria outbreak with Cyano Clean from Korallen-Zucht.
- Formulated with nutrient-scavenging bacterial strains that diminish Cyanobacteria's food source
- Reef-safe and does not alter nutrient composition of tank
- Dose weekly for preventative measure
- Contains no antibiotics
- Will not affect biological filtration
Cyano Clean’s performance can be considerably enhanced when utilized as a companion product to Coral Snow and/ or Zeozym; to safely eliminate unsightly red slime algae from your saltwater aquarium.
Korallen-Zucht Dosing Instructions
- 2 drops per each 100L of net water volume, daily
To find the right Korallen-Zucht solutions for your tank or simply learn more about the ZEOvit System, check out our BRStv Buyer’s Guide To Korallen Zucht or download the Korallen-Zucht product guides below.
|SKU||Korallen-Zucht Cyano Clean|
Write Your Own Review
OK to ship during winter months?
Question by: Kevin Hawley on Jan 23, 2023, 6:27 AM
Hey Kevin, thanks for the question! I would suggest purchasing locally as a solid freeze could affect viability
Answer by: James Johnson (BRS Staff) on Feb 9, 2023, 5:37 PM
Should it be refrigerated after opening?
Question by: Kenneth Smolana on Nov 3, 2016, 2:33 PM
Great question! It is recommended to refrigerate after opening. :-)
Answer by: Randy on Nov 4, 2016, 2:44 PM
Login and Registration Form