Why does BRS recommend this?
The owner of BRS uses these lights on his personal tank. Kessil produces their own Dense Matrix LED chip which gives them ultimate control over spectrum of the LED chip and the quality. They can be used with or without a controller and give a very natural metal halide shimmer. We find the A360W-E LED lights to have more than enough power for most tanks up and over 24" deep, and with the different mounting options available they are easily adaptable to your tanks lighting needs.
Dense Matrix LED
Kessil has spent millions of dollars and five years researching a different approach to LED. Instead of individually wrapped LED chips, Kessil tightly packs them together. This results in blends of different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout your tank. The single light source eliminates the spotlight effect, effectively spreading the light over a wide area.
The new proprietary Kessil Logic™ is featured on the A360 LEDs. It is a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. Before you could vary the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix. Now users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other boosting the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
- Kessil Spectral Controller
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use Kessil A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use Kessil A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the Kessil A360 Unit Link Cable
- Dimensions: 2.96" Length x 4" Diameter
- 24" surface diameter by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC (Input), 48 VDC, 1.87A (Output)
Two Models Available
- Kessil A360W-E - Wide angle lens for the best spread and coverage
- Kessil A360N-E - Narrow angle lens focuses the light for better penetration
What's in the Box
- Kessil A360W-E LED Light with Cord
- Extension Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Two Metal Hooks - to attach light to wood, acoustical tile or other ceiling
- Two Light Mounting sets
There are no videos related to this product.