- Large Color LCD screen
- Precision touch pad to easily navigate through controller options
- Manual Mode - control intensity and color to your exact liking
- Program Mode - Quick Set and Acclimation Mode
- 2 ports to control two sets of lights
- Magnetic back and plate to place your controller in a convenient spot
Control the Kessil Spectral Controller manually or use the Quick Set or Acclimation mode.
- Quick Set - Alter light intensity and color for unique dawn and dusk effects.
- Acclimation Mode - Whether putting a new light on an existing tank or introducing new corals, the acclimation mode can be customized to best serve your tank.
What's in the Box
- Kessil Spectral Controller
- Magnetic Back Plate
- Power Adaptor
- 6 Ft Micro USB Cable
- 6 Ft 3.5 mm Unit Link Cable
- (2) Mounting Screws and Nylon Anchors
I picked up these control and the light/arm (A360WE) second hand however I'm missing a few pieces. Is there a way I can order those through you guys? I need the magnetic back plate, power adapter, usb cable and the 3.5mm link cable. If it comes with mounting hardware I would like those too if possible.
Let me know!
Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, We do not carry those parts and you would need to reach out to Kessil.
Kessil Lighting – (510)-620-5250 email@example.com
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
The X controller can control the A series of lights and the X series. The A series controller can only control the A series and not the X.
So if you have your program set and it is running and you physically turn the knobs on the light what happens? Does the program cancel? Does it change temporary then go back to program?
Great question! When a program is set and the light is linked to the controller the knobs on the unit itself will not alter either intensity or color (you would have to disconnect it from the controller first).
Happy reefing! :)
Unfortunately, the A-Series controller does not have wi-fi capability. Have a great day!
I'd rather not buy both
Our information from Kessil states that the H-series lights are only compatible with the H-series controllers, and the same with A-series lights and controllers.
You would need the H-series Spectral Controller to control the H80. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/h-series-spectral-controller-kessil.html
The A150 series of lights are not controllable by an external controller. The Spectral Controller is intended to be used with the A160 or A360 series of lights.