- Reduvit pH Reducer - HW Wiegandt
hw reduvit can be used to lower the pH in fresh or saltwater aquariums.
- Does not affect ion balance or chemical composition
- After initial pH adjustment, value remains preserved and additional dosing is only needed after a water change
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Add a maximum of 4.5 mL for every 50 US gallons of aquarium water
- 2. Wait until it is thoroughly mixed and the check the pH
- Continue adding doses until desired pH level is reached
NOTE: As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Good Product but perhaps not for me By Gregory on 11/15/2015Gregory would recommend this product to a friendI procured this for a special situation where my ph was rising to 8.94 during daylight hours while my all & calc levels were spot on. I turned of all dosing with little effect and procured this to help ease the stress. I did see results on my Neptune but they were minor after several days. So as the title states it is a good product but just not for me. As for my issue, three full water 400 gal changes over several weeks and then slowly introducing 3 part has things back to normal. Todd news is that nothing was lost. Stressed yes, but they are coming back.
No related items recommended for this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...