- Reduvit pH Reducer - HW Wiegandt (DISCONTINUED)
hw reduvit can be used to lower the pH in fresh or saltwater aquariums.
- Does not affect ion balance or chemical composition
- After initial pH adjustment, value remains preserved and additional dosing is only needed after a water change
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Add a maximum of 4.5 mL for every 50 US gallons of aquarium water
- 2. Wait until it is thoroughly mixed and the check the pH
- Continue adding doses until desired pH level is reached
NOTE: As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Good Product but perhaps not for me By Gregory on 11/15/2015Gregory would recommend this product to a friendI procured this for a special situation where my ph was rising to 8.94 during daylight hours while my all & calc levels were spot on. I turned of all dosing with little effect and procured this to help ease the stress. I did see results on my Neptune but they were minor after several days. So as the title states it is a good product but just not for me. As for my issue, three full water 400 gal changes over several weeks and then slowly introducing 3 part has things back to normal. Todd news is that nothing was lost. Stressed yes, but they are coming back.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...