Fauna Marin Bakto Therapie
- Extremely concentrated mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria
- Specially selected strains for degradation of organic waste and pollutants
- Hydrolytic ennzymes and special nitrifying and dentrifying bacteria for quick nutrient removal
- No "rotten egg" odor
- Enhanced growth and better colors for fish and corals
- Reduces the long term build up of detritus and anaerobic waste products
- Reduces stress factors and minimizes the risk for fish and coral diseases
- Contains directly active live bacteria in very high amount
- Super high cell densities and small dosage for perfect costs control
- Developed and produced in Germany
Day 1 - Day 3: 10 mL / 100 Liter (26.5 US gallons). After that dosing, wait for 3 days then dose 5 mL / weekly / 100 Liter (26.5 US gallons)
3 mL / 100 Liter ( 26.5 US gallons) weekly. Tanks older then 2 years dose 30 % and increase slowly dosing over several weeks.
There are no videos related to this product.