Bacto Reef Therapy - Fauna Marin
250 mL Bacto Reef Therapy
Earn 175 Reward Points Earn 350 Reward Points$35.99
500 mL Bacto Reef Therapy
Earn 305 Reward Points Earn 610 Reward Points$61.99
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy is especially developed mix for all kinds of marine aquariums.
Bacto Reef Therapy contains the perfect Mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria cultures, removes waste products derived from fish food and helps with degradationof particulate organic deposits and accumulate detritus. Additionally, the long term build up of organic waste is reduced, also the amount of pathogens is lowered to a degree of minimum risk for fish and coral diseases.
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy is a super efficient and concentrated mix-culture of marine and probiotic bacteria strains. The bacterias already reach their highest activity levels shortly after the initial dosage.
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy supports a healthy and active probiotic culture in the tank, leading to better water quality and reduced stress for your animals.
- Extremely concentrated mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria
- Specially selected strains for degradation of organic waste and pollutants
- Hydrolytic ennzymes and special nitrifying and dentrifying bacteria for quick nutrient removal
- No "rotten egg" odor
- Enhanced growth and better colors for fish and corals
- Reduces the long term build up of detritus and anaerobic waste products
- Reduces stress factors and minimizes the risk for fish and coral diseases
- Contains directly active live bacteria in very high amount
- Super high cell densities and small dosage for perfect costs control
- Developed and produced in Germany
Day 1 - Day 3: 10 mL / 100 Liter (26.5 US gallons). After that dosing, wait for 3 days then dose 5 mL / weekly / 100 Liter (26.5 US gallons)
3 mL / 100 Liter ( 26.5 US gallons) weekly. Tanks older then 2 years dose 30 % and increase slowly dosing over several weeks.
|Product Name||Bacto Reef Therapy - Fauna Marin|
|SKU||Fauna Marin Bakto Therapie|