Bacto Blend is formulated with a combination of Halophilic and phototrophic bacteria that work to help stabilize nutrient cycles in the aquarium. It is a concentrated solution that will reach its highest activity level soon after it is added to the tank.
- No bad odor - develops a fresh odor
- Reduction of detritus and mud
- Extremely concentrated mix of halophilic and phototrophic bacteria
- Hydrolytic enzymes and special nitrifying/denitrifying bacteria for a quick nutrient removal
- Intensifies protein skimming
- Contains directly active live bacteria
- Super high cell densities (600 billion/mL) and small dosages for a perfect cost control
- Developed and produced in Germany
New aquarium (Day 1-3):
- 10 ml per 100 liters (26 US gal) daily.
- After that, dose weekly
- 5 ml per 100 liters (26 US gal).
- 3 ml per 100 liters (26 US gal) per week.
- Aquariums older than 2 years should dose no more than 30% of the above dosage.
Note: For best results, use in conjunction with Bacto Reef Therapy
|SKU||Fauna Marin Ultra Marine Bakto Blend|